Slider

Monday, March 14, 2011

4x5 Film

NYC Pictures are on there way soon...but in the mean time here is something to check out.

I just got back from NYC and the creative juices and drive to improve as a photographer are running. Just uploaded over 16 GB of photographs onto my computer from my trip to New York City. I loved absolutely every moment of it and feel inspired. I started editing the photos and within seconds it suddenly became 3 am. Time sure does fly when you are in the zone.

I'm not quite ready to reveal the project that I worked on while in New York but trust me it was an adventure. In the mean time, here is a photograph of my Dad that I took over a year ago on 4x5 Kodak TMAX 400. I finally got around to scanning some of my old negatives and found this photograph in the mix.